"One thing today, and another tomorrow."
- B.A. Summa Cum Laude, Economics (Philosophy Minor), SUNY Potsdam, 2010.
- Departmental Scholar, Economics, 2010.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Economics Honor Society (President 2008-09).
- Phi Kappa Phi Academic Honor Society.
- President’s List, Fall 2008-Spring 2010.
- A.A. Diploma With Distinction, Arabic Language, DLIFLC, Dec 2007.
- Social Media Outreach and PAO, Fort Drum Green To Gold Recruiting, Fort Drum, NY (2010).
- Leadership Development Program Manager, Golden Knight Battalion, Army ROTC (2009-2010).
- Cryptologic-Linguist (Arabic), U.S. Army (2002-2008).
- Arabic Basic Course (DLIFLC, 2002), Iraqi Dialect Course (Fort Gordon JLC, 2006), Arabic Intermediate Course (DLIFLC, 2007)
- Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC), Fort Hood, TX, 2006.
- Brigade Command Language Program Manager.
- Company Retention NCO.
- Teacher Assistant, Arabic 101, SUNY Potsdam, Potsdam, NY (Fall 2009).
- Assistant Hockey Coach, Canton “Cub Club” Youth Hockey, Canton, NY (Fall/Winter 2009).
- High School Sunday School Teacher, Parkside Bible Church, Watertown, NY (2009).
- George Catlett Marshall Army ROTC Award, George C. Marshall Foundation, 2010.
- Lt. General Timothy J. Maude National Green-to-Gold Award, LTG Maude Foundation, 2009.
- John “Jack” Rezelman Economics Award for Scholarship, Economics Dept., SUNY Potsdam, 2009.
- ROTC Dean’s List Award for Academic Performance, Clarkson ROTC, 2009.
- Army Commendation Medal, 2007.
- Army Achievement Medal, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2005, 2003.